Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nokia C6

Nokia E63
When i was having my Nursing Review in Manila, I lost my phone ( Nokia E63). Apparently i didn't freak out maybe because losing something is not anymore new for me. I just asked my friend to call my number but she said that it was already turned off. I know the person who took it, basing from my judgement, but never really made a big deal out of it since one of my motto is "Once you lose something, it's either  it's not really mean't for you maybe becoz' the person who took it needs it more or maybe something better would be coming in return ...." well, maybe that was a good sign because after  a month of losing it, I'm a Nurse now.. *lol*

Anyway, enough of this crap! So then I need to find for a new phone since i need to contact my mom, dad, brother, boyfriend, etc.. well, i wanted a querty one and i dont want it to be a slide style because based from my experience, sliding phones can easily turn into pieces because of  it's flex. 
It took me a long time of what to decide for. 

Nokia X6
Is it either NOKIA C6  or X6? so i asked a friend who is an  expert on cellphones and he said for me to get the nokia X6 because of it's memory capacity, it's good features etc.. etc.. etc... After all the advices he gave me i was so dumb and so hard headed coz' i still had it in my own way! *lol* I bought the NOKIA C6= P13,500. Kinda worth the price though i have doubts because of it's flex.

Nokia c6
Anyway the Nokia C6 has 2gb capacity compared to X6 which has 16gb but i think the X6 no memory card. What the hell! why did i make the wrong choice? well mainly because the X6 cost more than C6 and i was traumatized of buying expensive phones. At first I was actually loving it but after a month i got so bore with it as if i want to sell it because of the features that mainly focus on business. I think i need to switch to other brands of phone. Iv'e been stuck with Nokia for centuries! Need time to change my brand! 

PROS:
Nokia C6

  • handy
  • querty
  • worth the price.. i think..
  • nice shots for pictures 5Mpixel
  • has good WIFI reception
  • cheaper version of N97- maybe cheaper in price but it looks and has the same feature.



CONS:
  • flex- after 2 mos.  of use, it's starting to loosen 
  • a bit heavy compared to nokia 5800 (my bro has this)
  • low memory -both internal and external
  • shuts down when it wants to shut down
  • sometimes, it hangs

Would i recommend this?
NO.

Well, i made a big mistake of buying this. but i have no choice but to love this.
My next target- IPHONE4.
Mom, If you'll be able to read this, I'm just here, waiting for a new IPHONE4. ♥ *wink*

♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment